Single American father is seeking a RELIABLE and HONEST non smoking female
Chinese language tutor for a bright / active five years old boy who
currently has some oral and written Chinese language abilities...one day
each week for just a few hours each session is desired...in our pleasant
Okemos home environment.... located nearby the Merridian Mall.....have
available some bi-lingual teaching materials and a lot of clean white paper
along with multicolored markers to help with tutoring!...

Seeking an informal big sister, playmate, friends playing together teaching
approach....NOT a rigid formal structured learning style...to begin
teaching / learning...conversational Mandarin Chinese ....along with
preliminary written Chinese language skills.....NO formal teaching
experience is needed just a pleasant, friendly, happy attitude /
demeanor...Toefl English test level proficiency is NOT required [?]!!! just
possess reasonable English language skills for communicating with a five
years old toddler....

Offered as a part of the remuneration package we can provide limited to and
from transportation, along with a PAID mid afternoon ( Lau-Why  food ) meal
time.....compensation would be above the current state minimum wage
rate....

Please email an initial response to the following questions with YOUR
contact information telling more about you?...what is your age?..are you
married ?..do you have any children?....what is the duration of your
Visa?.....do you have a car ?....do you drive ?...  please advise your wage
expectation?....although we offer / have a very flexible time window to
accommodate schedules......we are not able to accommodate tutoring on
Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings between 8:30 A. M. and 12:00 noon as
my son attends preschool during these hours.....we are however open to
alternative days and / or  times.....please advise during which days and
times / it would be convenient for your schedule / when would you be
available for tutoring?...Thank you.....

KNOCK, KNOCK....BOUNCE