By popular demand, we are extending the deadline for paper submissions for the Reading-UNCTAD conference to 14 February. I can also confirm that papers in all areas of International Business, broadly defined, are welcome.

You may of course attend without a  paper, to take advantage of the thought-provoking panel discussions and debates.  I have it on good authority that weather in the UK during this time is guaranteed to be excellent!

For conference details : www.henley.ac.uk/ibconference2015

Rajneesh Narula
The John H. Dunning Chair in International Business
Henley Business School

Register for the Fifth Reading-UNCTAD IB Conference ---13-14 June 2015

 www.henley.ac.uk/ibconference2015