Faculty Development in Global Mindset March 25-27, 2015 at Thunderbird School of Global Management

Najafi Global Mindset Institute at Thunderbird School of Global Management offers a 2-day certification workshop in Global Mindset, which has helped more than 300 academics, administrators, consultants, and practitioners around the world enhance their knowledge and teaching skills in global leadership and management.  Most importantly, the workshop has provided them with additional tools and materials to engage students and measure learning outcomes.

You are invited to join us at our next workshop March 25-27 in Phoenix, Arizona.  AIB members and their colleagues enjoy a 25% discount.  Please inquire about our special offer for 2 or more registrants.  More information is available here: http://globalmindset.thunderbird.edu/home/certified-facilitators

Warm regards,

Jennie L. Walker, Ph.D., PHR
Director of Global Learning & Market Development
Najafi Global Mindset Institute at Thunderbird School of Global Management
Arizona State University
Web: www.globalmindset.com<http://www.globalmindset.com/>
LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/luminaryglobal<http://www.linkedin.com/in/luminaryglobal>
Book: www.developingglobalmindset.com<http://www.developingglobalmindset.com/>