Dear Colleagues,

I'm actually teaching the course of International Commerce in the Universidad de Pamplona, Colombia, for the first time.? I proposed to the Faculty a new syllabus for this course and it is developing now. I will appreciate if anyone of you could give to me some advices about how develop the course.

And also I want to know how many of you teaches this course too, because it would be a great opportunity if we establish contact between our students and share experiences about it.

Best regards,

Javier Becerra Delgado
Bachelor in International Business
Specialization in University Teaching
Universidad de Pamplona
Colombia

(+57) 316 532 3265

Sicut enim maius est illuminare quam lucere solum, ita maius est contemplata aliis tradere quam solum contemplari.                                                                                                                                                                                              Santo Tomás de Aquino

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.