[Apologies for cross-postings]

We would like to remind you that the submission deadline for the 2015 ASAC is fast approaching (Feb 15, Sunday).

ASAC 2015 is will be hosted by the Sobey School of Business in Halifax, Nova Scotia on June 13-16, 2015. The conference theme, “Historic Proportions: Charting A New Path,” came from a combination of recognizing the historical significance of Halifax as one of Canada’s oldest cities with the importance of problematizing the past to better understand the present and theorize the future.

Please kindly consider to submit your paper to the IB division. We also encourage you to share information about ASAC and its annual conference to those in your professional network who might not be current members.

For further detail of the Call for Papers and paper submission, please check the following website:
http://www.asac.ca/conference.php?cat=papers

We look forward to seeing you in Halifax in June.

Pao T. Kao
Divisional Editor, International Business Division
2015 ASAC

Pao T. Kao, PhD

Instructor, Department of Marketing
I.H. Asper School of Business