Dear Colleagues,

I will be teaching a class in the upcoming semester in ˇ°Entrepreneurship Managementˇ± for the first time. It has come to my attention that there is no current syllabus which exists for me to follow and develop further. I greatly appreciate if the wider community can assist me with the following:

ˇ¤         Possible syllabus related to ˇ°Entrepreneurship Managementˇ± or closely related subjects

ˇ¤         Possible suggestions of textbook/reading materials/ case study to be used

Please contact me if you have further inquires via email: [log in to unmask]

Thanks again for all of your help.

Kind regards,

Dr. Mohammad Rahman

Lecturer in Business Administration