Call for Papers

Dear Members, Conference Participants, Reviewers, and other Friends of
Academic OASIS and the Institute of Strategic and International Studies,

Throughout its existence, the Institute of Strategic and International
Studies (InstSIS) and the International Academy for Advancement of Business
Research (IAABR) have offered their members flexibility and quality
services, and we hope we can continue providing the same benefits in the
future. We are also making every effort to improve our services, and for
this purpose our two organizations have decided to pool together our
resources. The name of the new umbrella organization is Academic
Organization for Advancement of Strategic and International StudiesR with an
official acronym of Academic OASISR. Therefore, most of our future
initiatives and events will be announced using this new organizational name
or our new acronym. Following the legacy of the organizations that have
merged to give birth to Academic OASIS - InstSIS and IAABR, we are going to
continue providing forums for you to interact with hundreds of like-minded
scholars from all continents.

CONFERENCES TO BE ORGANIZED BY ACADEMIC ORGANIZATION FOR ADVANCEMENT OF
STRATEGIC AND INTERNATIONAL STUDIESR

(Academic OASISR) IN 2015

KEY WEST, Florida USA: March 15th - 17th

FULL PAPERS DEADLINE: FEBRUARY 15, 2015

ABSTRACTS DEADLINE: FEBRUARY 28, 2015

REGULAR REGISTRATION DEADLINE: MARCH 1, 2015

KEYNOTE SPEAKER: PROF. DR. CHARLES WANKEL, ST. JOHN'S UNIVERSITY, NEW YORK;
AND VICE RECTOR AT THE POZNAN UNIVERSITY OF BUSINESS IN POLAND

CONFERENCE CHAIR: DR. ARNOLD SCHNEIDER, GEORGIA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY,
ATLANTA, GEORGIA, USA

PARIS, France: May 18th - 20th

FULL PAPERS DEADLINE: APRIL 20, 2015

ABSTRACTS DEADLINE: APRIL 30, 2015

REGULAR REGISTRATION DEADLINE: MAY 1, 2015

KEYNOTE SPEAKER: PROF. DR. FARIDAH DJELLAL, DEAN OF THE FACULTY OF ECONOMICS
AND SOCIAL SCIENCES, LILLE 1 UNIVERSITY - SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, FRANCE

CONFERENCE CHAIR: DEAN DR. PAULA RODRIGUES, LUSIADA UNIVERSITY, PORTO,
PORTUGAL

 BANGKOK, Thailand: July 5th - 7th

 FULL PAPERS DEADLINE: JUNE 5, 2015

ABSTRACTS DEADLINE: JUNE 15, 2015

REGULAR REGISTRATION DEADLINE: JUNE 17, 2015

KEYNOTE SPEAKER: PROF. DR. REV. BRO. BANCHA SAENGHIRAN, F.S.G., PH.D.,
PRESIDENT OF THE ASSUMPTION UNIVERSITY OF THAILAND, BANGKOK, THAILAND

CONFERENCE CHAIRS: PROF. DR. SHARYNN TOMLIN, DEAN OF THE COLLEGE OF
BUSINESS, ANGELO STATE UNIVERSITY, TEXAS, USA

PROF. DR. VALENTINO BAAC, VICE-PRESIDENT FOR ACADEMIC AFFAIRS, EMILIO
AGUINALDO COLLEGE, MANILA, PHILIPPINES

ORLANDO, Florida USA: August 20th - 22nd

FULL PAPERS DEADLINE: JULY 28, 2015

ABSTRACTS DEADLINE: AUGUST 8, 2015

REGULAR REGISTRATION DEADLINE: AUGUST 10, 2015,

KEYNOTE SPEAKER: PROF. DR. DIETER FLAMIG, PRESIDENT, INFRAWIND EURASIA AND
TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY OF BERLIN, GERMANY

CONFERENCE CHAIR: DR. TINA LORAAS (PH.D., TEXAS A&M UNIVERSITY), C. MCKENZIE
TAYLOR, JR. PROFESSOR, AUBURN UNIVERSITY, AUBURN, USA

LAS VEGAS, Nevada USA: October 25th - 27th

FULL PAPERS DEADLINE: SEPTEMBER 28, 2015

ABSTRACTS DEADLINE: OCTOBER 5, 2015

REGULAR REGISTRATION DEADLINE: OCTOBER 8, 2015

KEYNOTE SPEAKER: PROF. DR. ROSALIE L. TUNG, MING AND STELLA WONG CHAIRED
PROFESSOR OF INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS, SIMON FRASER UNIVERSITY, VANCOUVER
(CANADA). FORMER PRESIDENT, ACADEMY OF MANAGEMENT, PRESIDENT-ELECT, ACADEMY
OF INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS

CONFERENCE CHAIR: PROF. DR. TOM BADGETT (D.B.A. INDIANA UNIVERSITY),
PROFESSOR AND CHAIR, ASU SCHOOL OF BUSINESS, TEXAS, USA. EDITOR-IN-CHIEF,
JAABR

This has been the fifth year we have experimented with electronic
submissions through our websites, particularly
<https://owa.angelo.edu/owa/redir.aspx?C=_KP5m-ZxiECIWDiDZePVqEtRUS7eCtJICYU
nhHobORnlZjxLs83rBSE5oUzK89zipUsItJVDMwg.&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.isisworld.org
%2f> www.ISISWorld.org which will continue to be operational for quite some
time, while our two organizations are moving toward a complete merger.
Therefore, we strongly encourage you to (re)visit our site
<https://owa.angelo.edu/owa/redir.aspx?C=_KP5m-ZxiECIWDiDZePVqEtRUS7eCtJICYU
nhHobORnlZjxLs83rBSE5oUzK89zipUsItJVDMwg.&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.isisworld.org
%2f> www.ISISWorld.org, and make full use of the facilities and options it
offers. Most Academic OASIS (InstSIS and IAABR journals) will continue to be
published in January, March, May, July, September and November of every
year. Therefore, we now encourage all year-round submissions.

To submit your full paper or abstract to any of our conferences, please use
the Submission portal at
<https://owa.angelo.edu/owa/redir.aspx?C=_KP5m-ZxiECIWDiDZePVqEtRUS7eCtJICYU
nhHobORnlZjxLs83rBSE5oUzK89zipUsItJVDMwg.&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.isisworld.org
%2f> www.ISISWorld.org.

Journals Sponsoring 2015 Academic OASIS International Multidisciplinary
Academic Conferences:

- Journal of Strategic and International Studies (JSIS)

- Journal of Organizational Advancement, Strategic and Institutional Studies
(JOASIS)

- Journal of Academy for Advancement of Business Research (JAABR)

- Journal of Psychology and Social Studies (JPSS)

- Review of Business and Economic Studies (RBES)

Last but not least, the Executive Board of Academic OASIS is wishing you a
happy new year 2015 and a successful semester!

Academic OASIS Executive Board

Academic OASIS Conference Board

Academic Organization for Advancement of Strategic and International
StudiesR

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.