Hello Michigan food systems colleagues

I am sure that many of you have heard about the soon-to-be-launched Michigan Good Food Fund Initiative

Below please find the position description for a part-time administrator position for the Michigan Good Food Fund. The MSU Center for Regional Food Systems and Fair Food Network are coordinating this position and this search, with support from the W.K. Kellogg Foundation.  Closing date for applications is February 27, 2015.  We hope to have the successful candidate start in the position by Mid-March, 2015.

http://foodsystems.msu.edu/news/mgff_administrator_posting

Rich Pirog, Senior Associate Director
MSU Center for Regional Food Systems
480 Wilson Road, Room 302