Don't forget  to consider MSU Surplus as a resource for computer system
parts, complete systems, and especially older system parts.  After
having a server fail over the weekend with what I now know was a failed
power supply, we contacted MSU Surplus for possible parts.  The server
is out of warranty.  I did order a power supply, next day, without
knowing if that was the problem.  However, by working with MSU Surplus
we were able to acquire the parts that were needed and get the server
running the same day.  I will hold on to the power supply that I ordered
as a spare when it arrives today.

Thank you MSU Surplus.

Jeff Wilson

Computer Coordinator

Campus Planning and Administration

W. J. Beal Botanical Gardens

Infrastructure Planning and Facilities
Michigan State University

Phone: 517.884.0761 | Fax: 517.432.1090

[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>  | ipf.msu.edu