IT Services Support is able to handle registrations such as this one upon request. Requests are welcome by phone or chat during normal business hours, or for non-urgent requests, by submitting a contact form:

https://contact.cl.msu.edu/contact.php?service=dhcp

Leo Sell
IT Services Support
Michigan State University