There is a static DHCP registration you can get from IT Services if you need
to deploy bulk devices. We used it for registering a couple hundred thin
clients and it worked well enough. You'd need to coordinate with them for
access.

If it's a one-off, temporarily spoofing the mac address on a different
system to get it registered should work well enough.