We are currently accepting applications for our 2015 cohort of the Organic
Farmer Training Program at Michigan State University. Apply now, space is
limited! *The program begins March 2 and runs thru November 20, 2015. *We
have two different types of scholarships available:

   - *Merit & Need-based Scholarships*; these scholarships typically range
   from $500 to $4,000 and are applied directly to program fees.
   - *Our new Michigan Good Food Charter Scholarship for People of Color*;
   one-two scholarships will be awarded in 2015 in the amount of $10,000
   and are disbursed directly to the student.

Both the application for admission and the scholarship applications can be
downloaded here:
http://msuorganicfarm.org/organic-farmer-training-program-application

If you have questions or would like more information, contact Denae
Friedheim at 517-449-3290 or [log in to unmask]

If you would like to access previous postings to the Mich-Organic listserv you can copy and paste the following URL into your browser address bar
 http://list.msu.edu/archives/mich-organic.html