Hi Anne and others,

Our survey on student perceptions in earth and ocean science might be of
interest, though some of it may be too discipline-specific for what you're
looking for: http://nagt-jge.org/doi/abs/10.5408/10-199.1

Being from CU-Boulder, you are likely familiar with the CLASS instrument (
http://www.colorado.edu/sei/class/) that inspired the above survey.

I have also come across the VOSTS (Views on Science-Technology-Society;
https://www.usask.ca/education/profiles/aikenhead/webpage/vosts_2.pdf),
though have never used it. Not sure if anyone also has experience with it?

Happy to chat further about any of this.
-Alison

--
Alison Jolley, M.Sc.

PhD Candidate, Geoscience Education