From: Gold, Anne [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2015 10:33 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Instrument testing Nature of Science Understanding/Practices

Hi all Geoed-researchers,

I am designing a research program for a small pilot program that will teach students about the nature of science. Do you have suggestions for a useful instrument that addresses this?

Thanks,
Anne
Anne Gold, PhD
Cooperative Institute for Research in Environmental Sciences (CIRES)
Education and Outreach
University of Colorado
Boulder, CO 80309-0449

Phone: 303-735-5514