Finally I have to give my beloved one to someone to take care. Yes, I have
to sell my 2002 Honda Civic LX 4D sedan (~141K) since I am moving to
my country.
I would happy to communicate with you further if you are interested.
CAR FEATURES
2002 HONDA CIVIC LX , 4 CYL, AUTOMATIC, 141K MILES, PW WINDOWS,
PW LOCKS, PW DOOR MIRRORS, CD PLAYER, CRUISE CONTROL,
AIRCONDITIONING, CLOTH INTERIOR, CLEAN IN AND OUT, EXCELLENT
GAS SAVER.
The important maintenances done over last 4 years
Timing belt changed at 110K, 4 tire very good condition I changed 3 tires
and my friend changed one, 120 k service including all fluids changed,
Regular oil change at 3K, tire rotation and Tire balance, Changed Battery,
NEW radiator

I would like to sell this car against $3000(kbb 3400)
Please come and take a look. I hope you will understand what you are
going to get.
Please don't hesitate to call me or text me at 5175159594 if you have any
queries