Hi,

We need one additional person for our verizon family plan. If you join us,
five persons will share 1400 minutes.So each person has 280 minutes per
month. Call after 9 on weekdays, call on weekends and call between
verizon does not count as minutes. If you call more than 280 minutes, but
the whole family does not exceed 1400 minutes, you do not need to pay
extra money. Each person pays about $25 per month if not exceed 1400
minutes. The line already has a used phone. If you join us, you can get the
phone and use the phone right now.

If you are interested, please reply to this email ([log in to unmask]) or
call me at 517-898-5079.

Thanks!

Hong