Sorry to bother those who might not be interested. I have three things in the title for sale. You can check out the pictures of them through the link below:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/126717645@N05/

1. Haier 1.0 Cubic Foot Portable Washing Machine
Link on Walmart: http://www.walmart.com/ip/Haier-1.0-Cubic-Foot-Portable-Washing-
Machine/13346456

Price at Walmart: $229, before tax and shipping
Price I ask for: $100. I purchased this great washer four months ago in the summer, and I
rarely used it. So it is almost new.

2. Huggies diapers, new born size, 36 count/pack. I have 11 packs.
I ask for: 4 dollars/pack. (The price is negotiable if you buy all of them)

3. Pampers swipes, 72 count/pack. I have 8 packs.
I ask for: 2 dollars/pack. (The price is negotiable if you buy all of them)

If you are interested in any of them, please contact me by replying this email or by the
phone number (517) 775-7882 . Thanks!

Best,
Ji