Hi Everyone,

Sorry to bother those are not interested in. I am moving in two weeks and have some
stuffs for sale. Please check the list w/ price and take a look at photos through the
linkage. Thank you!

For $20: Male Mountain Bike 26'', Female Beach Bike 26'';
For $10: Monitor (Brand CTX, sort of old version but runs great);
For $5: Table light, Floor light;
For $2: Laptop stand; Clock;
For Free: Pockers, Cooking pans*2, Bowls, Roaches Killers, School and office stuff
(Calculator, sticky notes, notebooks, pens, Mirror, Crayons etc.), Laundry Basket.

Here is the linkage of photos. Let me know if you are interested in any of them. My email
address is [log in to unmask]

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B7q3duNWyIpyaGVBXzlVazAwOFE&usp=sharing

Finally, I would like to acknowledge my friends who left some of the stuffs I listed here
for free. Let's keep things recycling!

Have a wonderful day!

Bests,
Yang