Hi,

I have an almost new desktop Acer Veriton 4 VL4630G-i74790X for sale. It has a strong
cpu and a very compact design. The specs are as follows:

Size: 8.10 x 2.40 x 9.80 inches
Processor Model: Intel Core i7-4790S @ 3.2GHz (4GHz Turbo)
System Memory (RAM): 8GB DDR3
Storage: 1TB HDD
Optical Drive Type: DVD+RW
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4600
Network Card: Gigabit LAN, 802.11 a/g/b/n
Display Output: VGA, DVI-D
USB Ports: (4) 3.0,(6) 2.0
Software: Windows 8.1 Professional (Genuine & Activated)

The computer is bought last week so almost brand new. I initially bought it for my
parents but then realized a laptop might be more suitable for them. Still have the option
to return it but want to give a try to sell it here to save the return shipping fee. The
listing price is over $800 on newegg, but I bought it at a special discounted price. Send
me an email to ask about the price if you are seriously interested in buying. Thanks!

Best,
Jeff