Hi all,

sorry for bothering those who are not interested. Post it for my friend:

Up for sale is my used Dell XPS 12 convertible laptop/tablet.

Main spec as following:
Intel Core i-7-4500U CPU
8GB RAM
256GB SSD (475MB/s Read, 315MB/s Write)
12.5-inch 1080P multi-touch screen
Windows 8.1 (can be updated to Windows 10 for free when it is available)
Dell factory warranty until August 2015
Convertible design can be used as a laptop or tablet

I bought it in last August for my daily school use. I am selling it only because I
have graduated and got a laptop from my company and have no use of this one. It
is in perfect condition and has no dent or scratch. Battery life is very good. Please
google its review for more details. It comes with the original cable. The original
box and documents were lost during moving.

Local deal and cash only.
No lowballers please.

Please contact me if you are interested ([log in to unmask]).

Best,
DHU