Sorry to bother who are not interested. My baby grows so FAST, and I have left the following
two things that no longer fit his needs.

1. Huggies diapers, new born size, 36 count/pack. I have 11 packs.
I ask for: 5 dollars/pack.

2. Pampers swipes, 72 count/pack. I have 8 packs.
I ask for: 3 dollars/pack.

Please check out the pictures through the following link:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/126717645@N05/

If you buy all the staff, the price could be negotiable, and I can give you for free some baby
clothes for free that were dressed for only 2-3 times, and some baby toys. Please contact me
by replying this email, or text me by (517) 488-9926 if you are interested. Thanks!

Best,
Ji