Hi All,

I have one bedroom in a 4 beds, 2 bath house for rent.

The house is in Frandor area (back of the frozen yoghurt and ATT, 10mins drive to campus), and there will be one room available start from March 15.

There are two living rooms and a very large kitchen and dining room.

Rent will be 370 + utility, long term preferred.

please feel free to contact me (via cell phone 517-580-9908 or e-mail) for detailed information if you are interested.

Thank you so much.

Best,

Yinan