Hi,
I am interested in the room. How long is your lease last? May I take a look this weekend? Thanks.
Best,
Yi

     On Thursday, January 8, 2015 11:08 AM, SUBSCRIBE CSSAMSU Anonymous <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

 Hello,

Sorry to bother those who are not interested.
I have a room available starting mid-January in Spartan Village, and look for a female
roommate to move in. The apartment is a standard furnished two-
bedroom apt in Spartan Village, and far from the highway and railways. The
rent is $387/month per person, including all the utilities.
If you're interested, please reply to this email address.

Thanks