Hey,

Sorry to disturb/不好意思打扰!

Are you already tired after first week of class?
Here, I am looking for people join me for this weekend hiking/camping.

Location: Island Lake Recreation Area-Michigan State Park
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Island-Lake-Recreation-Area-Michigan-State-Park/159647484058731>(middle
of East Lansing and Detroit)

Time: Saturday (17th), maybe also stay overnight and back at Sunday
(sleeping bag need). I prefer back at one day. $20 is needed to stay
overnight.

Features: Hiking, some lectures from hikers, hiking gears trading...

For more information:

https://www.facebook.com/events/610435409085875/

To join: Please reply email by pm 10 Thursday (15th).

Thanks!
Lei