*New Years Discount*
Save $50 on your pack of 10 Face to Face Lessons between Western New Year &
Chinese New Year.  $199, typically costs $249.

*新年打折 - *
 省50美元 - 买十个面对面的课程就省50美元。现在是$199,平常是 $249 (时期 : 陽曆新年到農曆新年* )*

我帮大陆来的人提高他们的英语水平。我有六年经历教华人英语。我是个会说国语和粤语的美国本地人。因为我会说会听中文我比较快可以回答您的英语的问题。

I help Mainlanders improve their English. I have six years experience
teaching Chinese people English. I am American and can speak Cantonese and
Mandarin. This allows me to quickly answer some of your English questions
you may not know how to ask.

What To Expect from the Lessons : 如上课程你会
- Improve Your Pronunciation, Phrasing and Vocabulary. 提高發音, 說法 和生字。
- Improve Conversation ability. 提高英语对话的能力
- A digital copy of your lessons to be able to study anywhere you go.

Trial Lesson 尝试课程 : $20 - 50min conversation to pin-point your mistakes in
oral English. If it is not the most effective oral English lesson you have
ever had you receive a full refund.

Contact me to set up an appointment.

Kenneth Shupe (蘇學進)
*801-657-7919*