I am posting for a friend, please contact her directly!
Her email address:[log in to unmask]
I am moving out of Michigan and looking for a female subleaser to take over my lease (from Feb 5th) till Aug 5th 2015 at Block 36 apartments. This is a 4 bedroom- 4 bathroom apartment where you will have your own room , bathroom and, a walk in closet . Rooms are fully furnished including bed, dresser, night table, desk. Each apartment also has its own washer/dryer unit. Living room and kitchen are shared. Parking is free. Internet/Cable is included in the rent and you also get a cata bus pass. Electricity is split among four flatmates. The rent is 455/ mo and you are responsible only for paying for your room.There are a bunch of other amenities at block 36 - hot tub,pool, fitness center, basketball and volleyball courts.Flatmates are three girls- a law student, MSU employee and a social worker. Very quiet and no issues with noise, ideal for a student or professional.
Leasing terms require either a guarantor to sign (someone attesting that rent will be paid) or alternatively for you to pay 1.5 month's rent upfront.
BLOCK36 WEBSITE : http://block-36.com/amenities