你好,你的房子租出去了?方便今天看吗?我的手机5178020311

--
发自我的网易邮箱手机智能版

----- Original Message -----
From: "Peng Jiao" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Mon, 01 Dec 2014 12:55:06 -0500
Subject: Nice apartment to sublease

Hello folks,

Hope all of you are doing well in the upcoming final exams.

I have a nice 1 bedroom available to sublease out of a 2b2b apartment
located at: 1810 E. Shore Dr., E. Lansing, MI 48823. It is scheduled
to be ready prior to 01/01/2015. A neat, friendly and quiet Chinese
male Engineering PhD will be the roommate.

Basic information of the apartment could be concluded as,

1. 433$ per month;
2. 125$ security deposit;
3. Extra $30~40 per month for gas, electricity, water and internet;
4. Separate bathroom;
5. Large living space;
6. Free parking spot;
7. Peaceful and beautiful community;
8. 5~10 minutes drive to the campus of Michigan State;
9. Multiple buses toward the campus, i.e., lines 15, 24, and 25;
10. Simple furnitures included.

No smoking, no pet, rarely drinking nor party would be preferable.

Please email or text me at: 517-763-1990 to schedule a time to check
the apartment if you're interested.

Best,
Peng