Hello everyone,

has I get a great car for sale. It is a 2009 Pontiact G6 GT,  68500 miles
on it . It has been purchased from dealer since Aug 2013. I  also purchased
a 72 months or 100000 miles warranty (certified car plus care) from CNA
which for the certified car. The mileage was 52000 when I bought it. It is
still in warranty until 2019 or 152000 miles. The warranty can be
transferred. If you want the car and the warranty, it will be 10300.

A new battery has been replaced in Jan 13th 2015. The car has been
maintained well. Premium oil Change in auto pro shop. It also has been
waxed in summer to protect the painting. The recent oil Change is
1/28/2015. The detail information of this car and warranty can be found
through following links.

http://lansing.craigslist.org/cto/4865191106.html

My cell phone number is 5176437995.

Di