Hi Dave:
This is not a good ads for me. I'd like to help you and make your points
more clear
1. This is from an American father, rather than an American couple, or a
pair of parents.
2. Seeking a big sister, rather than a brother, for some reason. Language
teaching experience? It does not matter at all.
3. Non-smoking all the time, rather than no smoking in front of my family,
for some reason, again.
4. The hourly rate has not been specified, yet. It depends on how much you
expect, and how much you can offer.
5. Concerns about your age, marriage status, Visa expectation, and so on...
Hope you can find the one very soon.
Thanks,
Gug