Sorry for the duplicate message. In previous email, I forgot to post one of
the car pictures.

Post for my friend do not contact with the sender's email.

2004 TOYOTA HIGHLANDER - LIGHT SILVER

4 DOOR Limited Sport Utility
V6, 3.3L, 2WD

Wheel, power windows, power door locks, cruise control, AM/FM & CD player,
JBL Premium Sound, dual air bags, Third Row Seat

Current Mileage : 201800 miles

kbb price - Good $7000
                Fair $5900

Picture Link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/oddn9hnb3mum0rj/car%201.JPG?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/3ebkfs8n7j5v2xy/car%204.JPG?dl=0

Please use following contact info to get price. (Please speak in *English*
 or *Korean*)
Price is negotiable.

*Contact info call: 734-904-1226 <734-904-1226>email: [log in to unmask]
<[log in to unmask]>Walled lake, MI (near Novi)*

Thank you.