All, I decide to sell all my furniture after I sold most of the big pieces
in Craiglist.   Most of them were either bought from lazboy or from
brandname stores.   I also have some various small household items I will
just give away for free.

The measurements indicated below are length x width x height

Queen size bed 7'3" x 5'10" x 2'6"  ($150) with frames, head and foot
boards.
Matching mattresses $50
Two (2)  nightstands  2'2"x1'7"x2'2"  ($100 total)
End table 2'4"x2'4"x1'7" ($25)
Small stand ($10)
Two (2) Steelcase(reputable brand) small tables  2'4" x 2'4" x1'7" ($150
total)
Genuine leather love couch 5'10" x 2'8" x 2" ($150)
Office desk  5'11"x2'5''x2'6'' ($150)
Lamp ($10)
Floor Lamp ($5)
Genuine leather chair ($35)
Computer desk ($10)
Another computer desk ($10)
File cabinet ($5)

All in excellent conditions except specifically indicated otherwise.

Also Bissell carpet cleaner  $20

You may access pictures at my google cloud at

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5tkL2ceUvFOclNfWGFKcXhBWFE&usp=sharing