Happy new year to all...An American ( Lau-Why ) father would like to
find a reliable, non
smoking female Chinese language tutor...required is an appropriate level of
PATIENCE for sharing language skills with my five years old son who
currently has some Chinese language abilities.....just a few hours probably
once a week is desired ...we have a very flexible time frame to help
accommodate schedules....A NICE ARRANGEMENT ! ...Available are some
bi-lingual teaching materials / aids and a lot of clean white paper along
with multicolored markers...IMPORTANT KID TYPE TOOLS FOR EXPRESSING IDEAS...
Require an INFORMAL big sister, playmate, friends playing together approach
to begin learning conversational Mandarin Chinese along with preliminary
written language skills...IMPORTANTLY ....SEEKING A SOFT HAND
APPROACH!?....NO formal teaching experience is needed just a pleasant,
friendly, happy attitude, and reasonable English language skills for
communicating with a five years old toddler...he's a nice little
guy...WHAT COULD BE EASIER ?
Possible limited transportation to and from our Okemos home...YOU WON'T
EVEN HAVE TO FREEZE IN THE SNOW !!...too good to be true!!!...