***Apologies for any cross-postings***

Due to numerous requests, we are pleased to announce that we are able to extend the submission deadline to 28 January for extended abstracts for the 2nd Global IHRM Conference to be held at Penn State (University Park PA, USA) on 14 - 15 May 2015.

Keynotes will be presented by Professor Xiao-Ping Chen, Foster School of Business, University of Washington, USA, and Professor Michael Morley, Kemmy Business School, University of Limerick, Ireland. Further information is available at the Center for International Human Resource Studies' webpage (http://lser.la.psu.edu/ihrm/IHRMconference).

The Conference will include a Best Paper Award sponsored by the International Journal of Human Resource Management (IJHRM), as well as the opportunity for the best papers from the conference to be included in a Special Issue of the IJHRM.

We look forward to receiving your abstract!

Dr Elaine Farndale
Associate Professor of Human Resource Management
Center Director, Center for International Human Resource Studies

[log in to unmask]" alt="https:[log in to unmask]">
School of Labor and Employment Relations
The Pennsylvania State University
503e Keller Building, University Park, PA 16802, USA
email: [log in to unmask]; phone: +1 814-867-3320
webpage: http://lser.la.psu.edu/directory/euf3