Dear AIBers Colleagues,

You are cordially invited to our 5th session (and 1st session of 2015 year), of FERC Spanish Discussion Group.

FERC Spanish is a virtual group conversation with the aim of bringing together academics and researchers from Spanish speaking researchers with the objective of sharing experiences, issues, projects or techniques and to increase and support the efforts to expand our knowledge regarding family business collaborating with many colleagues in the Americas and Europe, according to the founding principles of FERC.

The previous four sessions (June, August, October & December) had over 100 participants from 15 different countries and we saw eight high level presentations.

The virtual session we will use Zoom software which is a very simple program (like Skype, free, but more stable).

This 5th meeting will be Wednesday, January 21 from 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM UTC (local schedule below ). To access the session you just click on this link or go to https://zoom.us/join  and then go to the meeting ID 839 374 813

The first part will be conducted by Dra. Rosa Nelly Trevinyo-Rodríguez (Trevinyo-Rodriguez & Asociados, México) She will share the presentation “Innovación en la Empresa Familiar”. Immediately after Dr. Ignacio Requejo (Universidad de Salamanca, España) will present the theme “Family Business Performance from a Governance Perspective: A Review of Empirical Research”. All presentations will be in Spanish.

The session is limited to 30 attendees, to reserve your space, just email me at [log in to unmask] please do not reply to the all LISTSERV. And remember this is a cost-free initiative.

On behalf of FERC Spanish Discussion Group, I hope to see you next Wednesday, January 21.

Sincerely,

Claudio G. Müller

Moderator FERC Spanish

===============================

Claudio G. Müller

Adjunct Professor

School of Economics and Business

University of Chile

Diagonal Paraguay # 257, Suite 1903. Santiago CP 8330015

Tel:  +56 (2) 2 978-3685. | Fax: +56 (2) 2 635-1679

W: www.cqn.cl | www.fen.uchile.cl

Local Schedule:

Beijing 10:00 PM

Spain and Germany 3:00 PM