Dear moderator,

Thank you for circulating the following message

Kind regards

9th GEM&L International Workshop on Management & Language
Helsinki, 10-12 June 2015
Aalto University - School of Business

Dear colleagues,

Some of you have requested to extend the submission deadline for the GEM&L workshop in Helsinki. I am pleased to inform you that the GEM&L scientific committee has decided to extend the deadline to February 1st, 2015.

We are looking forward to receiving your proposal before that date.

Best regards

Philippe

www.geml.eu<http://www.geml.eu>

Dr. Philippe Lecomte, Président du GEM&L
Toulouse Business School
Professor - Intercultural communication
HR department

Tél : +33 (0)5 61 29 49 13