We are seeking to appoint a Chair in International Business at Henley Business School, University of Reading. We will consider candidates in all academic areas aligned to International Business and Strategy.

For 40 years the University of Reading has helped define the research agenda in the field of international business. We aspire to remain at the forefront of the field and the Dunning Centre stands as one of the world's premier research centres in the field. Internationally renowned members of the Centre include Professor Mark Casson, Professor Rajneesh Narula and Professor Alain Verbeke.  Further details about the centre can be found at: www.henley.ac.uk/dunning

The role will entail providing academic leadership within the school of International Business and Strategy, and help drive research excellence. Applicants should have an established international reputation and a strong track record of excellent research and publications. Furthermore, the applicant would be expected to undertake knowledge transfer activities and lead collaborative research projects within the Henley Business School, the wider University and beyond. The applicant will have experience in developing funding strategies, generating income and managing external research grants.

Within International Business and Strategy we contribute to the full range of Henley Business School's programmes, including undergraduate and postgraduate Masters programmes, the world-renowned Henley MBA and its executive programmes. We also provide PhD opportunities and funding for high quality doctoral candidates from all over the world wanting to conduct full-time postgraduate research in International Business and Strategy. Applicants would need to demonstrate their capabilities to make positive contributions to delivery of these programmes.

For an informal discussion about this post, please contact a member of the recruitment committee: Head of International Business and Strategy, Professor James Walker ([log in to unmask]), the Director of Research and Director of the Dunning Centre for International Business, Professor Rajneesh Narula ([log in to unmask]) or the Alan Rugman Memorial Fellow, Professor Alain Verbeke ([log in to unmask]).

Further details about the position, and how to apply, can be found at: http://www.reading.ac.uk/about/jobs/about-job-details.aspx?vacancy_id=0746088APr

Note that applications need to be received by 20 February 2015.

Rajneesh Narula
The John H. Dunning Chair in International Business
Henley Business School

Register for the Fifth Reading-UNCTAD IB Conference ---13-14 June 2015

 www.henley.ac.uk/ibconference2015