Dear Colleagues,

We have been commissioned by the internationally recognized academic publisher Edward Elgar to edit the Research Handbook of Expatriates, a comprehensive and carefully designed collection of chapters that provides a nuanced and up-to-date discussion of expatriate employeesWe have carefully chosen a mix of both established and up-and-coming authors (late stage doctoral students and early career researchers) to contribute to this Handbook including Jean-Luc Cerdin, Charles Vance, Phyllis Tharenou, Wolfgang Mayerhofer, Susan Shortland, Margaret Shaffer, David Collings, Pamela Lirio, Michael Dickmann, Noreen Heraty, Leanda Care, and Sebastian Reiche, among others. Thus far we have received an overwhelmingly positive response from the 31-plus invited authors, with most first-choice authors accepting our invitation, and Stewart Black confirmed as author of the Handbook Foreword.

Currently, we are seeking an author, or group of authors, to contribute a chapter on Non-Profit/NGO Expatriates (Volunteers).

This is an ideal opportunity to publish a chapter in a high quality publication and to enhance your CV. We require chapters of between 6,000 and 7,000 words. A first draft of your chapter will be required by 30 June 2015

If you are interested in contributing a chapter to the Handbook on this topic, please contact me at [log in to unmask] by 31 January 2015 with:

Upon confirmation, the successful author(s) will be sent editorial and style guidelines.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Yvonne McNulty, SIM University and Jan Selmer, Aarhus University