Last Minute Call for Co-Authors/Panelists

Along with my colleagues, I am preparing a proposal for a panel session at the upcoming AIB meeting in India.

The goal is to bring together people with experience in experiential learning/teaching in IB so that they can talk about their experiential learning projects, share their experiences and advice for academics who want to add the experiential component to their IB courses.

We already have a great collection of panelists who will talk about their experiential learning projects, but we still have room for one, possibly two more panelists.

If you use in your IB courses experiential projects, activities, or simulations and would like to join the panel,

please submit by Jan 12

a 200-300-word summary of your presentation focusing on:

-          A brief description of your experiential learning project, activity, or simulation you use in your IB courses

-          A brief summary of the challenges of integrating this experiential learning project in a university IB course

-          A review of suggestions those seeking to use a similar experiential learning project or activity in their IB courses

Please send your presentation summary to [log in to unmask], cc to [log in to unmask]

Thank you,
Vas

Dr. Vas Taras

Assistant Professor

X-Culture Project Director

Associate Editor of the International Journal of Cross-Cultural Management

Department of Management

Bryan School of Business and Economics

University of North Carolina at Greensboro

349 Bryan

POB 26165, Greensboro, NC 27402-6165

336-256-8611

www.X-Culture.org