[log in to unmask]" align=left hspace=15 alt="AIB 2015 Logo" v:shapes="Picture_x0020_2">

AIB 2015 Annual Meeting
Bengaluru, India
June 27-30, 2015

Call for Reviewers

I am writing to ask whether you would be willing to serve as a member of The Program Review Committee for the 2015 Annual AIB Meeting to be held in Bengaluru, India taking place June 27-30, 2015. If you agree, please expect to receive 2 or 3 papers for review by late January and to return them by February 15, 2015.

As usual, manuscripts and panel proposals will be submitted directly to each track via the AIB online submission system . The submission system is now open and the deadline for the submission of all manuscripts and proposals is January 15, 2015.

As with the submission of papers, signing up to serve as a reviewer will be managed on the web (2015 Reviewer Signup Form). Being a reviewer is a very important and critical role to play and we invite you to actively participate in the 2015 program. Last year, over 1,200 people reviewed the manuscripts. If you have previously participated as a reviewer we encourage you to register again this year, which I am hopeful and certain you will. We also invite new reviewers to join. Also please circulate this message to whomever you think would be able and willing to contribute. As in the past years, the Track Chairs will also identify the best reviewers. The Best Reviewer for each track will be recognized at the conference in Bengauluru, India, as well as the conference program, conference website, and the AIB Newsletter.

To volunteer as a reviewer, please fill out the form at:
http://meetings.aib.msu.edu/aib/2015/signup.php

Please remember that you will have to identify the track(s) for which you would like to review papers. Descriptions of this year's tracks and identifying keywords and phrases can be found in the 2015 Call for Papers.

I do hope that you will find the time to assist us with this most important review process, and consider submitting a paper or panel proposal yourself. The quality of our meetings critically depends on both your input and your presence for which we are most grateful. I thank you for your cooperation and look forward to seeing you in Bengaluru!

Ram Mudambi
Program Chair, AIB 2015 Annual Meeting
Temple University