Dear AIBers,

I am writing to let you know about a new tool on cultural intelligence which we would like to make freely available to the AIB community in it pre-commercialized form.  We have developed a validated instrument, entitled Business Cultural Intelligence Quotient (BCIQ), which is now available for preview and use.

Here is the info for the trial visit on the BCIQ platform:

1.     https://bannerweb.rollins.edu/prod/owa/pkg_bciq.p_login

2.     Select Trial Visit as an attending college or conference

3.     Click submit and use the following password: 638512

As the instrument provides immediate results for the user, you can use it in teaching international business related courses.  Should you want to use this instrument beyond this semester, please contact [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]

Best Regards, Ilan

Ilan Alon, Ph.D.

Cornell Professor of International Business, Rollins College

Editor-in-Chief International Journal of Emerging Markets