We are seeking to appoint a *Chair in International Business* at Henley
Business School, University of Reading. *We will consider candidates in
all academic areas aligned to International Business and Strategy.*

For 40 years the University of Reading has helped define the research
agenda in the field of international business. We aspire to remain at
the forefront of the field and the Dunning Centre stands as one of the
world's premier research centres in the field. Internationally renowned
members of the Centre include Professor Mark Casson, Professor Rajneesh
Narula and Professor Alain Verbeke.  Further details about the centre
can be found at: www.henley.ac.uk/dunning <www.henley.ac.uj/dunning>

The role will entail providing academic leadership within the school of
International Business and Strategy, and help drive research excellence.
Applicants should have an established international reputation and a
strong track record of excellent research and publications. Furthermore,
the applicant would be expected to undertake knowledge transfer
activities and lead collaborative research projects within the Henley
Business School, the wider University and beyond. The applicant will
have experience in developing funding strategies, generating income and
managing external research grants.

Within International Business and Strategy we contribute to the full
range of Henley Business School's programmes, including undergraduate
and postgraduate Masters programmes, the world-renowned Henley MBA and
its executive programmes. We also provide PhD opportunities and funding
for high quality doctoral candidates from all over the world wanting to
conduct full-time postgraduate research in International Business and
Strategy. Applicants would need to demonstrate their capabilities to
make positive contributions to delivery of these programmes.

For an informal discussion about this post, please contact a member of
the recruitment committee: Head of International Business and Strategy,
Professor James Walker ([log in to unmask]), the Director of
Research and Director of the Dunning Centre for International Business,
Professor Rajneesh Narula ([log in to unmask]) or the Alan Rugman
Memorial Fellow, Professor Alain Verbeke ([log in to unmask]).

Further details about the position, and how to apply, can be found at:
http://www.reading.ac.uk/about/jobs/about-job-details.aspx?vacancy_id=0746088APr
*
**Note that applications need to be received by 20 February 2015.*

Rajneesh Narula
The John H. Dunning Chair in International Business
Henley Business School

Register for the Fifth Reading-UNCTAD IB Conference ---13-14 June 2015

www.henley.ac.uk/ibconference2015

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.