Summer 2015 farm position

Loma Farm is 8 miles north of Traverse City on the Leelanau Peninsula.  We are a small vegetable farm with a focus on high quality produce for restaurants, farmer’s markets and CSA.

We are looking for a seasonal full-time employee for the summer of 2015.  The position will begin in May and end in November. The work will consist of general farm work including planting, weeding, harvesting, and marketing.

We farm for the love of quality food and for the sake of land stewardship.  We seek someone with an eye for quality and a desire for hard work.  We have 15 years of farming experience and consider ourselves and educational employer.  The position includes opportunities to learn all facets of running a small farm business.

Beginning pay is $9.50/hour.
We do not have employee housing.

Please call or email with questions.

Nicolas Theisen

Loma Farm
7606 East Birch Point Road
Traverse City, MI 49684
(970) 217.5904 <tel:%28970%29%20217.5904>
lomafarm.tumblr.com <http://lomafarm.tumblr.com/>