From: Flourry Jr, Adell [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2014 9:42 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MSUNAG] Windows update KB3024777 looks suspicious

Is this information helpful?

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/3024777

It appears this will remove a previously installed update KB3004394 that may prevent the  installation of future Windows updates.

Is there more on this yet?

--

Working together to simplify IT.

(Information Technology)

Adell Flourry Jr. - [log in to unmask]

Information Technology Professional

HDFS Tech Help Desk - [log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]

Human Development and Family Studies

HDFS Service Desk:  517-355-7683