We are currently accepting applications for our 2015 cohort of the Organic Farmer Training Program at Michigan State University. Apply now, space is limited! The program begins March 2 and runs thru November 20, 2015. We have two different types of scholarships available:
  • Merit & Need-based Scholarships; these scholarships typically range from $500 to $4,000 and are applied directly to program fees.
  • Our new Michigan Good Food Charter Scholarship for People of Color; one-two scholarships will be awarded in 2015 in the amount of $10,000 and are disbursed directly to the student.
Both the application for admission and the scholarship applications can be downloaded here: http://msuorganicfarm.org/organic-farmer-training-program-application

If you have questions or would like more information, contact Denae Friedheim at 517-449-3290 or [log in to unmask]
If you would like to access a searchable archive of the all the previous Mich-Organic listserv postings copy this URL and paste in your browser address field http://list.msu.edu/archives/mich-organic.html