Just a reminder that the Informal Learning Network - MSU Speaker Series event is happening this week. We'll look forward to seeing you there!

Date: Thursday, 12/11/14
Time: 3:30-5:00 PM
Place: MSU Museum (Auditorium, 2nd Floor)
Speaker: Ger­ald “Jerry” Rhead, Direc­tor, Aca­d­e­mic Entre­pre­neur­ship, MSU Global: Under­stand­ing MOOCs as learn­ing environments and the EdCast partnership

For information on upcoming events, visit http://informaled.msu.edu/index.php/news-upcoming-events/iln_speaker_series/

-----

Denice J. Blair, Ph.D.
MSU Museum Education Team, Co-Manager
Department of Teacher Education, Assistant Professor
Michigan State University
409 W. Circle Dr., Rm. 205, East Lansing, MI 48824
[log in to unmask], 517-884-6899

"We find comfort among those who agree with us - growth among those who don't." - Frank Clark