Hi there...An American ( Lau-Why ) father would like to find a reliable non
smoking female Chinese language tutor  ( our Okemos home ) for my five years
old son who currently has some Chinese language abilities...just a few hours
weekly is needed with a flexible time frame to accommodate schedules.....we
have some bi-lingual teaching materials and a lot of clean white paper and
multicolored markers...important kid type tools !... seeking an informal big
sister, playmate, friends playing together approach to begin learning
conversational Mandarin Chinese and preliminary written language skills...no
formal teaching experience is needed just a pleasant, friendly, happy
attitude, and reasonable English language skills for communicating with a
five years old toddler...he's a nice little bird...can provide limited to
and from transportation.... interested / questions?..please call
517-347-6172 or email..thanks...happy holidays