Hello

Sorry to bother those who are not interested in.

I am selling a 2013 Honda CR-V LX AWD with 15000 miles !!!

I am the first owner and have been keeping it for one year and a half with
periodic maintance and oil change at Capital Honda. So its performance and
condition is excellent.

High safety, especially suitable for new driver and best choice to drive in
Michigan.

No accidents or problems happened. Its technical features are as follows:

-15000 miles
-2.4 Liter, 4-Cylinder
-Real-time AWD
-Rearview camera
-Keyless entry
-5-speed automatic transmission
-USB, CD connections are available

I am asking for 21,000$. If you are interested, please contact me by
517-775-2476 or response to this email.

Thanks!

​
​