´úת

----

I am graduating and moving out, so I have stuff for sale and in excellent condition. All stuff
has price on them and I can negotiate with serious buyers.
what I am offering is:
- Sofa and chair 40$
- shelves stand 20$
Samsung Home theater, 5.1 Channel, 1000 Watts, 2nd Generation Open-Type Speakers
with Phase Plug,
3D Blu-ray Disc Player, iPod Dock, DVD Video Up Conversion, AllShare Play,Anynet+. 200$
lamp 15$
hangers stand 15$
mixture 10$
toaster 5$
Mirror 5$
2 plastic chairs. 10$ each
Please text only at 937 seven eight nine 5086

Please check the following link for pictures:
http://lansing.craigslist.org/fuo/4804767610.html