I have a brand new Canon PIXMA PRO-100 Professional Photo Inkjet Printer for
sale, in Canon original package, never opened. Some features:

8 Dye based inks for amazing gradients and color, 3 of which are dedicated
grayscale inks for beautiful black & white prints

4800 x 2400 dpi with FINE technology for incredible detail

Print your Vision up to 13" x 19": Print professional quality photos on various
media up to 13" x 19"

Details please look at:
http://www.amazon.com/Canon-PRO-100-Professional-Inkjet-
Printer/dp/B0095F5BCS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1418875354&sr=8-
1&keywords=canon+pixma+pro-100

Amazon price $400, and I only ask for $80!