Dear all,

I have a bedroom in a 4-bedroom, 4-bathroom apartment for sublease starting
from Dec/Jan to Aug 2015 at The Landings Chandler Crossings.

The original price of the room is $545/mo. I am willing to take $100/mo off the
standard price.

Rent: $454/mo & electric bill (split between 4 people; ~about $30/mo)

- Room features a personal bathroom (So you do not have to share with others!)
and a large walk-in closet.
- The apartment is fully furnished, including a FULL size bed and other bedroom
furniture.
- Other Utilities included (water, high speed internet, trash).
- Washing Machine and Dryer in the apartment!
- Kitchen includes dishwashers, oven, microwave, fridge, and garbage disposal.
- Roommates are current MSU students, friendly and respectful.

If you want to check out the image, please go to
http://lansing.craigslist.org/sub/4798297002.html

Location

- 10 minutes to MSU Campus
- 5 minutes to Meijer and Eastwood Towne Center which includes American Eagle,
NCG Cinema!
- FREE BUS PASS
- CATA bus route 26 station inside the complex
- Pets friendly society

FREE access to three club houses within Chandler Crossings, which includes:

- Study rooms
- All day gym
- Indoor and outdoor pools and basketball courts
- Tanning service
- Free printing service
- Free popcorn and drinks

Please reply if you are interested.